Supporting Entrepreneurs in the Vocational Sector
Partner: ProVet, GIZ
About the Project
Make*it is a joint programme of Dololo and the GIZ project ProVET Namibia, which started in June 2021. Its goal is to support businesses in the vocational sector. Up to 30 participating entrepreneurs will have the chance to receive incubation and the opportunity to access funds at various phases of the programme to take their company to the next level.
Dololo’s role as a project manager is to roll out the application nationally with the goal to reach as many eligible applicants as possible, as well as design and implement the incubation programme. The focus will be on talents that produce and sell high-quality products and have previously completed some form of Vocational certification or training. The application will not be limited to specific regions or towns, but encourages any Startup in the manufacturing sector to apply, provided they have a stable internet connection and are able to email@example.com travel to Windhoek for the in-person bootcamps.
If you are interested in learning more please send a quick e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Applications
Applications open 17th June until 15th of July.
- Startups and main applicant have completed some form of Vocational Certification or Training
- Startups are actively working in the VT sector and show initial business traction
- Startup must make or produce a physical product
- Startups must have at least a Minimum Viable Product
- Startups must have access to a suitable device and an internet connection
- Startups must provide documentation and proof of business details
- Startups having received prior funding are eligible but are required to disclose this information
- Startups that are female owned are encouraged and will be given preference
- Startups with participating teams are encouraged and preferred over sole entrepreneurs
- Startups from all regions of Namibia are accepted, applications from the South are encouraged.
If you are a maker of a bada** product, click the link below to apply!